Workshops in Victoria or via Zoom
TRAINING FOR SMALL BUSINESS VICTORIA
Leah Shmerling is a Workshop Leader for Small Business Victoria.
Programs that Leah facilitates include:
- Effective Business Networking: Tips to connect with ease
- Effective Time Management: How to get more done
- Staffing (Hiring, and Keeping the Right Staff)
- Be Mentored and Develop Your Career Journey
- Job Seeking Skills Training for Career Success
- Want a Career Development Practice?
- Mindfulness for Work and Life
- Retirement Planning: Flourishing in Retirement
- Win-Win Negotiation
Online training lets you study when it suits you to meet your professional and personal needs.
Each course is workplace relevant that is applied to your work practices, providing insight and furthering your skills.
Career Training Testimonials
Just wanted to say a big thanks for another great trimester together. I have learnt so much from conflict resolution and had tremendous growth throughout the subject. I am very grateful that you were my teacher for this subject as I was able to gain so much knowledge from your expertise. Until next time.
Rebecca Dee, student – Counselling/Coaching
An organisation can offer the online course to their staff, or as a face-to-face program that is tailored to your organisation’s needs and requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your training requirements.