Your ability to negotiate effectively and achieve your goals is the key to business and personal success. The course teaches you to become more effective in influencing others by learning powerful negotiation skills to choosing the right questions to ask and building relationships to attain win/win outcomes.
People negotiate on a regular basis throughout their professional life with colleagues, managers and customer/clients, and in their personal life with family and friends.
Win-win negotiation requires ‘back and forth communication’ to resolve the issue from the perspective of all parties to reach a mutually acceptable agreement.
- Incorporate collaborative negotiation skills to attain goals for win-win outcomes.
- Broaden negotiation to consider the perspective of all parties to deepen your understanding of the issue for negotiation.
- Improve communication and relationships with people.
- Apply the elements of negotiation skills
- The Third Side In Negotiation Or Going To The Balcony
- Stages in Negotiation
- Preparing for negotiation includes:
- Interacting during negotiation
- Closing the agreement
- Six Negotiation Attitudes to Attain Win-Win Outcomes
- Checklist for negotiation
The duration of the course is 5 hours of online training. As an online course, the course is self-paced to enable you to study at your own pace and at your own time.
Individuals seeking to improve their negotiation and communication skills to achieve better business and personal outcomes.
The online course consists of the theory with a range of interactive activities that include:
- Reflective activities
- Plan a negotiation
- Mapping the issue for negotiation
- Practice negotiation
- Analyse a conflict for negotiation using a variety of tools
- Review videos with reflective analysis
- Gain the necessary skills, strategies and confidence to successfully negotiate lasting solutions at work, or in day-to-day conversations
- Become a better problem solver by understanding the issue from the other party’s perspective and adapting effective strategies
- Resolve conflict and disputes with improved communication, listening skills and confidence
- Build better relationships by finding mutually acceptable solutions to avoid conflicts and problems in the future