Mindfulness for work and life
In the busy world of our lives where we juggle responsibilities and tasks, and with the social and emotional demands placed on us, we feel stressed and at times unable to cope. We lose touch with our inner self and the connection with the present moment. Mindfulness helps us to come back to the here and now with kindness and care to reduce stress.
Practicing mindfulness can bring positive changes to our health and attitude to attain a positive mind-body balance for our overall wellbeing and happiness. Mindfulness practice enables us to stay focussed on the present, remain calm with our colleagues, family and friends to create a relaxed environment, improved job satisfaction and personal wellbeing.
Learn the practical applications of mindfulness for everyday life and happiness.
We offer a range of free mindfulness programs to help get you started on managing stress, improving your academic performance, strengthening your relationship with others, and boosting self-esteem.
Apply mindfulness techniques to focus our mind on the present moment to cope with stress and emotions, connect with others, and enhance mental wellbeing to increase satisfaction at work and in our personal lives.
- Understanding mindfulness
- Your Circle Of Control and Circle Of Influence
- Mindfulness for busy people and self-care strategies
- How mindfulness can assist your professional practice
- Mindfulness techniques for:
- Informal mindfulness
- Formal mindfulness
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with difficult emotions through mindfulness
- How can you develop mindfulness? How to practice mindfulness?
- The benefits of mindfulness
- How do you learn mindfulness?
The duration of the course is 8 hours of online training. As an online course, the course is self-paced to enable you to study at your own pace and at your own time.
Individuals who are seeking to reduce stress, improve communication, relationships and wellbeing at work and everyday life.
An organisation can offer the online course to their staff, or as a face-to-face program that is tailored to an organisation’s needs and requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your training requirements
The online course consists of the theory with a range of interactive activities that include:
- Experiential learning activities
- Individual exercises
- Reflective practices
- Mindfulness practices
- Viewing training videos
Benefits of mindfulness in the workplace and life
- Better work-life balance and effective time management
- Reduce stress, improve physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Improve communication and relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers, family and friends
- Enhance work performance achieved through better focus and concentration