TRAINING FOR SMALL BUSINESS VICTORIA
Leah Shmerling is a Workshop Leader for Small Business Victoria.
Programs that Leah facilitates include:
- Effective Business Networking: Tips to connect with ease
- Effective Time Management: How to get more done
- Staffing (Hiring, and Keeping the Right Staff)
Choose from our range of online short courses that include:
- Mentoring and Development
- Mindfulness for Work and Life
- Win-Win Negotiation
- Job Seeking Skills Training for Career Success
- Foundations in Career Development Practice
- Retirement Planning: Flourishing in Retirement
Online training lets you study when it suits you to meet your professional and personal needs.
Each course is workplace relevant that is applied to your work practices,
providing insight and furthering your skills.
An organisation can offer the online course to their staff, or as a face-to-face program that is tailored to your organisation’s needs and requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your training requirements.